We’re looking for a rock star Digital Marketing Manager to join our team!!
Do you believe that the role of a Digital Marketing Manager is more than just updating workflow schedules?? Do you live, breathe and sleep digital marketing and local lead generation? Do you believe that building a business requires tenacity, trial-and-error, and a focus on ROI?
We do!! That’s why we’re looking for a truly exceptional individual that will be responsible for managing multiple, simultaneous client marketing campaigns that are critical to our business operations and growth.
We believe that through collaboration, testing, optimisation, and detailed tracking, a business can generate quality leads, and huge impact through marketing.
We’re looking to hire an A player, a superstar, a true go-getter that does not need to be micromanaged for the Digital Marketing Manager position. This individual will have a strong aptitude in organisation and project management as well as having those intangible qualities that make you stick out from the pack. You must understand (and love) detailed project management and can prove you’ve got a track record of doing so.
Most important to us, above and beyond anything else, is whether you are a fit for our culture. So, even if you feel that you might not have quite as much experience as some others, we welcome you to apply. Culture fit is #1, and along with that, a high integrity and a results-focused attitude are key.
What kind of person are we looking for
- You are a machine when it comes to organisation, creating plans, thinking ahead and juggling a full plate of projects while managing multiple people… all while staying focused.
- You are excellent at creating project plans, developing, executing and passing on systems and have a passion and skill for bringing the right team together to assist you with delivering on each campaign/project. You’ll also be skilled in thinking outside of the box when it comes to problem-solving.
- Attention to detail is crucial along with having an understanding of how online/digital marketing works. This includes website, SEO, PPC, lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, Facebook marketing, etc. If any of those phrases are brand new to you, this is probably not the position for you.
- You’ll be responsible for each project and campaign from start to finish and managing everything in between.
- You’ll be working very closely with our Marketing Director on the conception of projects before it’s turned over to you to do what needs to be done to make them happen on time and within budget (that means you’ll need to know your way around a spreadsheet).
- We have high expectations for the person that joins our team as Digital Marketing Manager. If you’re the right person for the job, then this will excite and motivate you!
What you’ll be doing exactly
- You are the heartbeat of every project. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each aspect of the project gets completed including the marketing, technology, logistics, etc.
- Managing a team is a large part of this role. You’ll know where to find the people needed, but most importantly, you’ll know how to communicate effectively with team members and contractors to get the job done while ensuring they are fulfilled and enjoying their work.
- You will be the go-to person on any questions related to the project. Team members include admin, customer service, web designers/developers, copywriters, graphic designers, marketing team members, videographers, etc.
- Ability to create budgets and stay on top of expenses during the project period.
- You will be the leader of each project – meaning you’ll be evaluating where the project is at (tasks and budgets), who needs to do what and what needs to take priority. It’s your responsibility to gather status updates from each team member involved in the project to foresee any future challenges and create plans around them.
- Knowing the project inside out is a must as you will be responsible for triple checking and testing every part of the project before, during and post project. An example is checking on the setup of webinar registration pages, sales pages, email marketing funnels, etc. and checking if work has or has not been done by the team to a high standard.
- You will be creating progress reports and meeting regularly with our Marketing Director to make sure things are moving forward and to help remove any roadblocks in your way.
Digital Marketing Manager must haves
- Strong digital marketing strategy knowledge and experience (driven by passion).
- A thorough-by-nature person who believes in attention to detail and tracking result and ROI.
- Killer people and team management techniques.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Able to operate in a fast moving environment and adhere to deadlines whilst producing high quality work each and every time.
- Be able to work autonomously and stay focused on the job at hand.
- Understand the big picture of each project and the company, but also be able to drill deep into each project to establish what needs to be done and when.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Ability to handle, direct and provide straight-forward feedback.
- Technology savvy with the ability to jump into any software system and figure it out.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
- Ability to talk to clients directly alongside our Client Services Manager and resolve any conerns and talk strategy.
Schedule and location
Our company is based in Birmingham, UK, but roughly ⅔ of our team is remote. You can be based anywhere but must be willing to travel every once in awhile meaning you do not need to report into the office and can work from wherever you want… so long as you have a quiet space, a reliable phone and internet service. (Ideally looking for UK based but will consider outside of the UK if you are a strong enough applicant)
This is a full-time position so the time investment will typically be 40 hours per week and you’ll be working roughly within the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
That said, this is not for someone who lives for the weekends and dreads Monday morning going back to “work.” We’re a mission-driven company who, at the core, are about changing the lives and businesses of everyone who comes into contact with our company. Sometimes you might have to work late, sometimes you may have to work a Saturday, but at the same time…. sometimes you’ll get the afternoon off, and you’ll have the flexibility to structure your life the way you see fit. We have a very open and flexible time off policy. But when we have a big project and work needs to get done, then we’re all hands on deck.
Compensation and benefits
- Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Vacation, holiday, and personal time.
- Access to extensive personal development and education resources.
If you’re interested in joining a fun, hard-working, cutting-edge team – then please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch if it seems like it might be a fit. Please do NOT send your CV/resume or an email as neither one will be viewed or considered.
Click here to apply